Build On Your Lot
Building a home on your own lot can make a huge difference when it comes to your preferred lifestyle and location that you can call
your own is both comforting and extremely gratifying for years to come.
It is important to seek the services of an experienced real estate professional:
- Ensure you build the right house not only for you and your family but for future resale
- Recommended builders/communities that might fit your needs and budget
- Education – Q&A on construction costs
- Financing/deposits with new construction
- Land purchase that meets your needs and budget
- Update/area information – land use
- Selected builder information
- Design and construction advice and assistance – attendance to design meetings when requested
- Help with drafting a purchase agreement
- Warranty information – attendance to warranty walk through’s when requested
- Representation that looks out for your best interests, not the builders
Trademarks REALTOR®, REALTOR® and the REALTOR® logo controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members.
Trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and associated logos owned by Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) identify the quality of services provided by real
estate professionals who are members of CREA.
Internet Brokers Group
Each Office Independently Owned and Operated
Copyright © 2018
Terms - Sitemap